How many days until our wedding???
According to our wedding website, it’s 64. That means there are 64 days to get our freaking ish together. Yesterday, I very calmly wrote down the multitude of tasks that needs to be done before the big day, and admittedly, it’s not that bad. A lot of little things, but the big stuff has been taking care of. We only have about 6 free weekends left until people start showing up, so we’re going to have to get on things. I’ve left my list at home, but here are some of the things I can think of:
· Buying tulle for a veil and wedding accessories (hair flower and earrings)
· Deciding on a menu and making menu cards
· Making a table plan and table name cards
· Buying favour boxes and printing tags
· Buying more silver centrepieces
· Getting battery operated fairy lights
· Blowing up a picture for the “guestbook”
· Writing our vows
· Finalizing the readings
· And other things I’ve forgotten
On the upside, we’ve been really good about settling the big things like tuxes, rings, vendors and dealing with my visa situation. But then we just got sick of the wedding and decided to have some weekends that were non-wedding related. We’ve had our fun, but it’s back to the grind. This weekend, we’ll be meeting with our venue’s wedding planner and I’ve planned a whole host of wedding related tasks we’ll need to accomplish by Sunday. This is how it’s going to be for the next few weeks. I just keep telling myself that it will be worth it in the end.
**I'm not too sure why I picked this photo of Carrie from the SATC movie. Unlike a lot of people, I thought her dress was gorgeous and I find her a reasonably attractive woman. The photo has nothing to do with the blog, but whatev.