1 cup unsalted butter at room temp.
1.5 cups of creamy peanut butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
3 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
1. Cream together butter, peanut butter and sugars with a hand held mixer until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time.
2. In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking soda and powder and salt.
3. Slowly stir flour mixture into batter, a bit at a time so you don't overheat your mixer like I did the last time I made the cookies. Put batter in the fridge for a minimum of an hour. I usually make the batter in the morning and bake the cookies in the afternoon.
4. Roll batter into 1 inch balls and put on baking sheets.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes or when the yummy goodness of peanut butter balls turn a golden colour.