Sunday 10 January 2010


Auld Lang Syne

Another decade gone and a new one started. It hasn't really sunk in yet, but I'm glad we've entered a new era. 2010 seems really promising to me and I hope for nothing but the best for myself and my loved ones. Dave and I wished a fond farewell to the year past in the comfort of our home amid friends, booze and board games. I look forward to the travelling, plan making and new adventures carved out in the every day in the new year. I don't have any resolutions to report, only that I want to be a better wife and show my love to David even more. I hope to sew some new things on my new sewing machine, and eat a lot of good meals. I would love to visit a new country and enjoy good friends. I also hope to create new things, including new posts ;) All the best to you and yours!

1 comment: