Friday 7 May 2010

Scene from a Marriage

Back in the day, during our courting phase, Dave and I used to send each other massive emails. We were simultaneously getting to know eacher and flirting our socks off. These emails have diminished in quantity because we moved in together and talked everyday. We still do volley emails back and forth, mostly about crappy work stuff or the myriad of things that are on my mind. No matter how trivial, hairbrained or far out my ideas and hopes are, he's usually unquestionably supportive. He's a sample of a recent exchange and just a tiny example of why I love my man so much (start from the bottom):

Kaki to David show details 16:46 (18 hours ago)
Thanks baby. I love you.

From: David Sent: 06 May 2010 16:46 To: Kaki
Good idea. I think you'd be good at it.

From: Kaki Sent: 06 May 2010 16:42 To: David
Oh yeah, once we’ve settled I’m going to buy a kick ass camera with a SLR and possibly take a photography class as well. Just so you know.

From: David Sent: 06 May 2010 16:36 To: Kaki
hmmm, that's pretty cool actually.

From: Kaki Sent: 06 May 2010 16:34To: David
No, they peel on and peel off: http://www.allposters.co.uk/-sp/Black-Agapanthus-Posters_i4984176_.htm

From: David Sent: 06 May 2010 16:31 To: Kaki
Won't that damage the walls?

From: Kaki Sent: 06 May 2010 To: David
I know how I’m going to decorate the spare room and probably the bathroom now...wall decals! Reusable wall stickers. I cannot wait. I’ve found some beautiful stickers and they are large. I’m looking forward to doing some easy (and affordable) decoration. Aren’t you just excited???


Big hearts.

1 comment:

  1. I want those wall sticker things!! They would be perfect for decorating my new flat down in Londontown!! :D

    You two are a serious inspiration to all couples around the globe. I cross my fingers that one day I'll just as lucky in love as you two. Besos xx

    ReplyDelete